1. Condensation, moisture, moisture.
(1) The door is discolored due to moisture, resulting in poor contact.
(2) The phenomenon of ignition between the copper plates of the main circuit board due to moisture.
(3) Inverting the internal resistance of the inverter to cause electrical corrosion and disconnection.
(4) There is condensation in the insulating paper causing discharge breakdown.
2, corrosive gases
(1) The toggle switch is caused by corrosive gas, and the relay is in poor contact.
(2) Short circuit between crystals due to corrosive gases.
(3) The terminal is short-circuited due to corrosion of the main circuit.
(4) Corrosion of the circuit board causes a short circuit between the devices.
3. Conductive dust and dust such as metal.
(1) Excessive conductive dust such as metal causes a short circuit in the main circuit.
(2) Dust is blocked and the temperature of the cooling fin is too high, causing tripping and burning.
4. The heat dissipation caused by oil pollution is poor and the fault is scrapped.
(1) Oil stains and oil mist adhere to water vapor, and condensation is damp.
(2) The inverter cannot dissipate heat, so that the operating exhaust fan cannot exhaust air.
(3) Causes dampness, mildew, and insulation between terminals or between devices. When the inverter is turned on, it will short-circuit the bomber and cannot be repaired. It can only be scrapped.
5. The selection is not accurate, the parameters are not adjusted to the best use state.
(1) If the selection is not allowed, it will cause the inverter to be overloaded and the small horse-drawn carriage phenomenon.
(2) The parameters are not adjusted to the optimal use state, so that the inverter often has frequent jump protection such as overcurrent and overvoltage.