Operation and maintenance points of the inverter in summer
Summer is the frequent season of inverter faults. To ensure long-term stable and reliable operation of the inverter, the key lies in daily maintenance, in order to ensure that the inverter can run stably in hot and hot summer, and reduce the maintenance due to improper maintenance or on-site operating environment. Cause unnecessary unplanned shutdown. In the maintenance of the inverter in summer, please pay attention to the temperature of the installation environment of the inverter, and regularly clean the dust inside the inverter to ensure the smoothness of the cooling air passage. Strengthen inspections to improve the surrounding environment of inverters, motors and circuits. Check that the terminals are tight, to ensure the correct and reliable connection of each electrical return, to prevent unnecessary downtime accidents.
First, the inverter installation environment is confirmed
1. Ambient temperature: The inverter generally requires a minimum ambient temperature of -5 °C and a maximum ambient temperature of 40 °C. A large number of studies have shown that the failure rate of the inverter increases exponentially with increasing temperature, and the service life decreases exponentially with increasing temperature. When the ambient temperature rises by 10 degrees, the service life of the inverter will be halved. In summer, the temperature is high, and the inside of the inverter is prone to condensation. The insulation performance will be greatly reduced, and even a short circuit accident may occur. Ventilation and heat dissipation of the inverter installation site should be strengthened.
2. Summer is a rainy season, and rainwater should be prevented from entering the inverter (for example, rainwater enters the air outlet)
3. Corrosive gas: If there is corrosive gas in the environment, it will not only corrode the lead wires of printed components, printed circuit boards, etc., but also accelerate the aging of plastic devices and reduce the insulation performance; if there is acid or alkaline corrosion around the inverter For gas, please provide a targeted solution based on the actual situation on site.
4. Vibration and shock: When the inverter cabinet is subjected to mechanical vibration and shock, it will cause poor electrical contact. Therefore, after the equipment has been running for a period of time, its wiring should be inspected and maintained.
Second, daily inspection needs to pay attention to matters
1. Strengthen the inspection and arrange special personnel to be responsible for the daily maintenance of the inverter;
2. Operation data record: Write the inverter operation record table, record the operation data of the inverter and motor regularly, including the inverter output frequency, output current, output voltage and other parameters, and compare with reasonable data to facilitate early detection of hidden troubles.
3. Ensure that the ambient temperature of the inverter room is between -5 and 35 °C. Set a special person to check whether the cooling fan of the inverter cabinet is normal and the filter screen of the cabinet door is blocked. Ensure that the cooling air path is unobstructed. The specific method is: a standard thickness of A4 printing paper is placed on the filter screen of the cabinet door, and the paper should be adsorbed on the air inlet window. In order to ensure the smoothness of the cooling air passage, the filter should be cleaned once a week. If there is more dust on the site, the cleaning interval should be shortened.
4. Environmental monitoring: When the summer temperature is high, the ventilation of the frequency conversion installation site should be strengthened. Ensure that there is no excessive dust, acid, salt, corrosive or explosive gas in the surrounding air. Prevent the inverter from being exposed to direct sunlight or near a heat source. During the rainy season in summer, prevent rain from entering the inverter (for example, rain and wind) The air outlet enters).
5. Check the tightness of all electrical connections and check that there are no abnormal discharge traces in each circuit.
Strange, discolored, cracked, broken, etc.
6. The frequency conversion room must be kept clean and tidy, and should be cleaned at any time according to the actual situation on site.
7. The ventilation and lighting of the inverter room must be good, and the ventilation and heat dissipation equipment (air conditioner, ventilation fan, etc.) can operate normally.
three. Items that need to be maintained after the inverter is stopped
1. Thoroughly clean the inside and outside of the inverter cabinet with a vacuum cleaner with a plastic nozzle to ensure that there is no excessive dust around the equipment.
2. Check the ventilation and lighting of the inverter room, and the ventilation equipment can operate normally.
3. Check the connection between the internal cables of the inverter should be correct and reliable.
4. Check that all grounding in the inverter cabinet should be reliable and there is no rust at the grounding point.
5. The nuts of the internal cables of the inverter should be tightened once every six months.
6. Check the tightness of all electrical connections, check that there are no abnormal discharge marks in each circuit, no strange smell, discoloration, cracks, damage and so on.
7. After each maintenance of the inverter, carefully check for missing screws and wires to prevent short-circuit accidents caused by small metal objects. In particular, after making major changes to the electrical circuit, ensure that the electrical connection is connected correctly and reliably, and prevent the occurrence of 'reverse power transmission' accidents.