In actual operation, the inverter will always be affected by the environment in which it is used, such as temperature, humidity, and air quality. In the production workshop, there are inevitably all kinds of fine dust floating. It is difficult for us to detect the naked eye. If the relevant administrators of the enterprise do not pay attention to the cleaning and maintenance work of the inverter, after a while, it will be found that some dust will accumulate on the inverter. Especially the top and corner places. If the dust is not cleaned in time, it will have a certain impact on the operation of the inverter, and some serious problems will occur. So what should the enterprise-related administrator need to pay attention to when the inverter cleans the dust? Here is a detailed introduction for everyone:
1. Each inverter should be cleaned and maintained once every quarter. The maintenance and cleaning equipment must have detailed records and signatures of the responsible personnel. Only when management is in place can the quality and quantity be completed;
2, before cleaning, you must first power off, wait for the voltage to drop to a safe voltage before starting work;
3. When cleaning, first clean the surface of the inverter with a brush, but it is not recommended to use a pressure fan to clean the inverter; remove the inverter;
4. If the surface of the inverter is greasy, it should be carefully wiped and cleaned with a small amount of alcohol, and it must be dried before the inverter can be used again.
5. Carefully check the inverter at the same time of maintenance, check whether there is any heat-discoloring part in the inverter, whether the cement resistor has cracking phenomenon, whether the electrolytic capacitor has explosion-proof leakage and protruding holes;
6. Conditional detachable casing Use compressed air to blow up the ash inside and inside the airway. When using compressed air, be careful. Because some compressed air contains a lot of water, you should first put a gas and then blow it.
However, Xiao Bian believes that it is better to use a vacuum cleaner after disassembling, and try not to use compressed air. Because the effect of blowing with compressed air is the worst, the inverter will alarm when it is blown, and it will be normal to run a shift, which will affect the normal operation of the production.