Key Specifications/Special Features:
1. High overload ability of our APS charger is up to 300% rated power (20 secs.) and low voltage trip 9.5V/10V or 10V/10.5V is selectable.
2. APS pure sine wave inverter adopts low quiescent current, and power saver mode to reduce power consumption to 10W(3s sensing cycle)/3W(30s sensing cycle) *. It can extract max. Power from various batteries with different protections.
3. The automatic voltage regulator supplies wide stabilizing AC range and bucking/boosting voltage in 10ms.
4. Our APS pure sine wave inverter can offer 3-step intelligent battery charging, and equipped with 8 preset battery type selector for totally flat batteries. Its powerful charge rate up to 90Amp**. In addition, PFC(power factor correction) is adopted for charger, which has less power consumption than conventional units
5. 10ms typical transfer time between battery and AC, which guarantees power continuity of APS pure sine wave inverter. Its input AC voltage is selectable (184-253V or 154-253V) for different kinds of loads.
6. The APS charger has 15s delay before transfer when AC resumes, and the function of overload protection when it equips with generator. Also, it allows start up and through power with depleted batteries.
7. USB communication port, LCD status display, battery/AC priority switch are available for our APS pure sine wave inverter, it also has 17 alarms/warnings for easier operation and trouble-shooting, and ability to switch the unit on/off. In addition, select/deselect power saver mode can be used too.
|Continuous Output Power||1000W||1500W||2000W||3000W||4000W||5000W||6000W|
|Capable of Starting Electric Motor||1HP||1.5HP||2HP||3HP||4HP||5HP||6HP|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine wave / Same as input ( Bypass Mode )|
|Nominal Efficiency||>88% ( Peak )|
|Line Mode Efficiency||>95%|
|Nominal Output Voltage rms||100-110-120Vac / 220-230-240Vac|
|Output Voltage Regulation||±10% RMS|
|Output Frequency||50Hz ± 0.3Hz / 60Hz ± 0.3Hz|
|Short Circuit Protection||Yes, Current Limit Function ( Fault after 1sec )|
|Typical Transfer Time||10ms ( Max )|
|DC Input||Nominal Input Voltage||12.0Vdc|
|Minimum Start Voltage||10.0Vdc|
|Low Battery Alarm||10.5Vdc / 11.0Vdc|
|High voltagealarm & fault||16.0Vdc|
|High DC Input Recovery||15.5Vdc|
|Low Battery Voltage Recover||13.0Vdc|
|Idle Consumption Search mode||< 25 W when Power Saver On|